Princess Margaret Hospital
Perth Children's Hospital Foundation
Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation
As the main fundraising body for Princess Margaret Hospital and the soon to open Perth Children’s Hospital, 100 percent of funds raised through the Foundation are made available to the hospital and its related entities.
Thanks to the generosity of our supporters, the Foundation has provided over $70 million in grants to give children a better chance to cope with the chronic disease or injury which led them to the hospital.
This support is channelled into five key areas:
- Expertise: Attracting, training and supporting the incredible clinicians, researchers and support staff who care for thousands of children and their families every year.
- Research: Facilitating the discovery of new and improved ways of caring for children and their families; and managing and treating illness and disease through research programs and collaboration that will benefit both our current and future generations.
- Equipment: Procuring leading edge medical equipment to complement the hospital’s equipment replacement and upgrade program.
- Fun: Providing moments of happiness and fun for patients, their families and those who care for them through a wide range of complimentary services from Stitches Free Family BBQs to Music Therapy and Artist in Residence programs.
- Collaborations: Extending support to the broader Child & Adolescent Health Service of which PMH is a part, and includes mental health and community health services.
Find out how Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation donations help here. https://pchf.org.au/
Support the hospital
The Foundation has many ways for you to get involved and support PMH and Perth Children’s Hospital:
Keep up to date
Sign up for the Foundation’s e-newsletter Stitches’ Snippets to keep up to date with what’s happening.
Get in touch with the Foundation
Call: (08) 9489 1100
Visit: Level 1, 68 Hay Street, Subiaco
Go to: www.pchf.org.au
Follow them on Facebook (external site), Twitter (external site) and Instagram @PCHFWA